At Drs. Spagna & Kunaish, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. For this reason and in response to the COVID-19 outbreak, our practice must follow the Executive Order of the Governor and State Health Commissioner of Virginia mandating that dental offices in Virginia postpone any non-emergent care from March 25, 2020 to April 24, 2020. However, in the event you do need to be seen for emergency care, we do follow usual universal precautions in our operatories and office to ensure your health and the health of our staff.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your understanding in these challenging times.
When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Dr. Spagna, Dr. Kunaish, and their entire team are dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
As general dentists serving the Northern Virginia/Washington Metro area for over 25 years, part of our commitment to our patients includes providing information that helps them make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we believe you’ll find both useful and interesting.
We genuinely hope that this site is helpful for you to learn more about our practice, dental conditions, recommendations, and treatments. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Contact Us Today!